Wednesday, August 31, 2011

i don't have anything too interesting going on this week. i'm kind of just floating by waiting for the weekend. i've been into my wedding workout routine pretty avidly for the past 3 weeks, and i've already lost 5 pounds! pretty exciting, now to keep the motivation going. another 10-15 pounds and i'll be set! i mentioned i was just waiting for the weekend and that's because josh and i are going up north for labor day weekend to see our parents. plus we have an extra day off work, and i just really need that, especially since peak season is coming up and we'll be expected to work 6 days a week, bleh. but i honestly i feel like i haven't seen my parents in ages, though it's not been that long at all, i just miss them! they're doing SO much to help with our wedding and being so great about it all, i'm so lucky to have them for parents. they'd seriously do absolutely anything for me and my older sisters. of course, knowing me, i like to be cheap, so i'm trying to keep everything simple and nice, but they just have no worries at all. my mom keeps making sure i think about what i want and not what anyone else wants or expects, which is just great. because i have heard so many bridal stories that go the other way around.
my mom and i have some great plans to go wedding dress shopping! eeek! followed by a mother - daughter starbucks date, of course! here is a sneak peek of some of my favorite dresses, thus far!



tea length is just my style. i love everything about these three dresses and i just don't know how i'm going to choose. heck, i might not even pick any of these three! there may be something else so beautiful and captivating that will catch my eye. we shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment